Thursday, February 12, 2009

Just a thought REDUX

So a small few of you may know that i used to send out just a thought email. they were sometimes little and sometimes big ideas that i used to have or experiences that i would go through that i would talk about and people would comment and give opinions on.

Recently a friend and i were talking about them and i went back and i found some old ones and i thought that i would bring it back out again.

so lately i have been thinking about standing in my own way. why is it that you know what you want and you know what you have to do to get to it but you let your own fears and what other people think of you stand in the way. so what if you are a big macho dude and you want to watch P.S I love you. just do it. if you know that what you want to do isnt going to hurt yourself or anyone else then do it. if it is going to enhance your life and that of those around you, then do it. what are you all so afraid of?

Just a thought

1 comment:

  1. It depends on what the situation is, but these are some of the variables that hold me back in some things:

    - Scared of change
    - Scared of the unknown
    - Scared of rejection
    - No money
    - Even though I may know what I want, I'm not sure how to get there.
    - Worried about what others think (this is last on the list for a reason..it's not the biggest factor, but it's there)

    That being said, there are a lot of things that I would love to do with my life and hopefully one day I'll be able to accomplish a lot of them.

    ReplyDelete