Monday, January 18, 2010

A case of the fake people

you know what bothers me? those people that are in your life that you arent allowed to get rid of......like family.

so i am planning my guest list for my wedding and man oh man i dont want half these people there. but because they are related to me, i am told that i have to invite them. honestly they dont care about me any other day, so why are they going to care about me today? oh i know why. because there is going to be free food and free booze. so they come and eat it all and drink it all and leave and i never hear from them again. what is that?

or there are those people that are in your life and all they bring is drama from beginning to end but you cant get rid of them because they are family

or there are those people that are in your life and you like them in small.....small doses but they keep trying to worm their way in

so since i cant really get rid of my family like i would like to sometimes i decided that i would post the lyrics to a song that i have had in my head for about 4 days now becuz it applies to my life right now.

Case of the Fake People by TLC
http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/tlc/caseofthefakepeople.html

check out the lyrics they are pretty good for this kind of situation

just a thought

No comments:

Post a Comment