Monday, January 18, 2010

New Job Applications

It has been a very long minute since i have written a new blog. there has just been so much going on in life that i haven't had a chance to sit down and write anything. That and the fact that i forgot my password and didn't really care to take the time and find out what it was......hey i am just being honest.

so since that last time that i was on here i have become engaged. that is exciting news right? well maybe not to everyone.....well most people didn't last the fall out of me becoming engaged. isn't that interesting how peoples true colours come out when something life changing happens. the thing is, is that it was good life changing not bad. but still the after effect of me becoming engaged is me finding out who my REAL friends are.

People that i thought would be happy for me and stand by my side no matter what have fallen to the wayside. and people that i thought may have been to young to understand the magnitude of what getting married is all about has stepped up to the plate in a way that has blown my mind and made me love them more.

so i have decided to make some changes. i am going to start re-evaluating the way that i let people become and stay apart of my life. i think that people should have to apply to be my friend. not just mine, i mean people should have to hand out applications. it would be like you meet someone that you think that you can be friends with you give them an application. they fill it out and send it back to you. if you like how it sounds you call them in for an interview. and if all goes as planned they accept the job of becoming your friend. once they accept the position they sign a contract.

the contract says something like this: i ______________ promise to be a kind, trusting, loyal, funny, outgoing, SUPPORTIVE, compassionate, forgiving, honest and loving friend. if i at all break any of these things listed on here and anything else that my apply in being a good friend i will be fired and cut out of your life.

now i realize that a lot of people lie on job applications and that is why you make them sign the contract so that if they break it you can fire them no questions asked.

hmmmm i think this is a good idea. i think i may just print some up....what do you think?

Just a thought

1 comment:

  1. I, Brendan Smith, promise to be a kind, trusting, loyal, funny, outgoing, SUPPORTIVE, compassionate, forgiving, honest and loving friend. If I at all break any of these thing listed on here and anything else that may apply in being a good friend, I will be fired and cut out of your life.

    ReplyDelete