Tuesday, June 29, 2010

nobody told me

So in 30 days i am heading to Trinidad and Tobago to marry the love of my life. I should be really happy right? and dont get me wrong. i am the happiest that i have ever been in my entire life. but why is it that no one ever tells little girls that are playing wedding that it is a million times hard to plan it then just sticking a towel veil on your head and holding dandelions as flowers.
there are so many things that from flowers, to the dress, to venue and food, decor, to guest list....i could go on and on and on.
I mean i had an idea it was going to be hard, and i have yet to quite turn into bridezilla. but i dont sleep becuz i am having wedding nightmares. i barely eat, becuz i am so worried about so many things.
so i decided to come back to my blog and every day for the next 30 days before i leave i am going to do what gives me some piece of mind.....complain...haha. no i am going to write.

so what i want to know is how many of you would have changed your mind if you knew how much effort went into planning it all?

after everything.....i think i still would..cuz i love him.....and i cant wait to own him.....hahahaha kidding....kinda

Just A Thought

1 comment:

  1. For sure the planning is exhausting...I spent the last week, mostly taking naps because I just couldn't put one foot in front of the other...amd many times you think you should just run away....but, yes it was worth it....37 years married and I wouldn't have it any differently..don't even want to think of being in my mom's place even when I'm REALLY old...they had 66 years...and all my dear sweet mom can think about is seeing him again....worth it all, my dear, for sure!

    ReplyDelete