Monday, July 12, 2010

weird dreams

So those who know me well enough know that i have problems with sleeping. I am always thinking about so many things that i can never shut my brain off. Well of course with a wedding 26 days away (eeek) this issue has become worse.

I am up most nights until one or two in the morning, spend all night in and hout of sleep and then i am up at 7 am. but when i am alseep is when the crazy wedding dreams start happening.

Some of the first dreams started happening when i was in Trinidad in February and Antonio and i were trying to find venue for the wedding. we had search and searched and i was starting to get discouraged, when we stopped in for a quick visit at one of my uncles houses. so he recommended this place that he said would be great and he could get us a discount and all this stuff. Antonio had been there before and said it would be great and everyone would have somewhere to park and it was right in town. so by that point i was like ok well if you like it then fine. but being the woman that i am, as soon as i left my uncle's, i told Antonio that i need to see this place first.

Because is was a sunday the place wasnt open, so we could only see it from out side the fence. I knew my answer as we got closer to the venue but once we got up to the fence my decision was comfirmed. I tried to keep an open mind but.......ya no. but at that time we didnt have any other prospects so i told him that i would sleep on it and let him know

the next morning i called him before he came to meet me and i said to him "babe i love you but i spent all night having nightmares about that place....we cant get married there". i literally had a dream that while we were in there the place caught fire, then there was a serial killer that came in off the street, then we were all locked in and couldnt leave.....and they just kept getting worse. Needless to say i talked him out of that one.

some of the dreams since then have been anything from wonderful , gross, confusing, fabulous, strange.....i could go on and on. i cant wait until the wedding is over and i go back to my regular sleepless nights and my regular crazy dreams

Just a Thought

No comments:

Post a Comment