Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Like waiting for santa

I think that the rule should be that once you are packed you should be able to leave.

I was talking to the coolest summer student that i have ever worked with (your welcome christina) and she made the comment that it was like waiting for christmas. the tree is up, the cookies are out......WHERE THE HECK IS SANTA?

And it is so hard to stop doing countdowns because everyone keeps asking me about wedding stuff. I do want to share my info abotu my day because i am sooooooo excited but i almost feel like every time i tell someone about it, it moves farther away.

3 more sleeps as my niece....and my best friend would say......but i want it to be tomorrow

Just A Thought

1 comment:

  1. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA I FUCKIN LOVE YOU :)

    ReplyDelete